Fun, family concept needs a Restaurant Assistant Manager! ~Apply today!
San Jose, CA 95118
We are actively interviewing Restaurant Assistant Manager candidates in San Jose, California who have a minimum of 1 year of management experience to run quality shifts and drive sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role is to primarily assist with the opening or closing of the restaurant. This position supervises and oversees daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
- Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively interviewing, developing, and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates the team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week.
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification, and serving alcohol).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably in the food service industry
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job.