Fun, family concept needs a Restaurant Senior Assistant Manager! ~Apply today!
San Jose, CA 95135
We are actively interviewing Restaurant Senior Assistant Manager candidates in San Jose, California who have a minimum of 2 years of management experience to ensure the full execution of running quality shifts and driving sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, training, developing, and evaluating Cast Members. This manager will supervise and oversee daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation, Guest service, and daily operational cost control.
Restaurant Senior Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), staff scheduling and support, upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
- Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates the team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Exercises good business skills and judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification, and serving alcohol).
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years previous management experience preferably in the food service industry
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job.