General Dentist - Practice Director
New Bedford, MA 02740
We are currently seeking a confident and experienced general dentist for a clinical director position.
General Dentist - Practice Director Responsibilities
- Primary provider of dental care for the practice
- Provide clinical and managerial leadership
- Promote a positive practice culture
- Partner with Office Manager in all aspects to support practice growth
- Mentor associates to help achieve success
- Provide an exceptional patient experience
- Promote goodwill for practice and organization
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA)
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination
- Proof of malpractice insurance
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.