General Manager - Casual Dining
Grand Prairie, TX 75053
We are Expanding and Searching for the best talent in the Houston Area. Our concept is fresh and in a real growth spurt. We are looking for General Managers who excel at interacting with people, as they are our biggest asset!!
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Daily Operations - Hands-on and lead by example
- Strong Leader Needs to be able to uphold standards with the team and implement systems
- A Good Communicator - Can plan and communicate effectively with team and supervisors
- Exceptional Work Ethic - someone hands-on with a solid background in either the casual or fast casual segment
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Strong Sense of Culture Ability to lead a team with respect
- Experience - 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Passionate About the Industry - You must have an ownership mentality and be able to manage your team in a professional way
- Experience with Volume - Experience managing at least $2 million in annual sales per unit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High Energy - Must bring positive, high energy to the Restaurant Daily
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Quality of life
- Growth Potential
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy helping people in the growth of their careers along with the challenge of finding the right candidates for our clients. This career also allows me to stay involved on the operations side of the business I love without having to run the day to day! What’s better than that?!
- Bill Shea started with Goodwin Recruiting in March 2017.
- Bill grew up in Pittsfield, MA. His first job was as a dish washer at 15 years old for Bonanza Restaurant. He was there for 18 years, eventually becoming a part-owner for four years.
- Bill was a District Manager with Panera for ten years with a Great Franchise The Howley Bread Group. He was very involved with NSO and was able to hire and develop managers to assist in the growth of the company from 12 locations to 28. Bill’s was the go-to district for developing General Manager’s to open new locations through four districts which has been a big help in his recruiting career.
- Bill and his wife moved to the Houston area from Connecticut to be near his daughter and 3 grandkids.
- In his spare time, Bill enjoys golf and one of his must-haves was a house on a golf course!