General Manager - Casual Full-Service, Three-Meal Restaurant
Anaheim, CA 92805
We are an established regional brand in LA County, Orange County, and the Inland Empire. We've been around for decades and aren't going anywhere. We offer stability, great culture, and great training.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
We are looking for a go-getter who will lead your team through continual demonstration of accountability and ownership. This includes all facets of store operations and driving sales, front-of-the-house and heart-of-the-house, managing P&L, marketing, sales projections, and analysis. The General Manager is the face of our brand in our local communities and is our key driving force for success.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Two years' experience as General Manager of a casual full-service restaurant and a minimum of five years of food service and restaurant management experience
- Strong working knowledge of store operations, management principles, including scheduling, cost control, continuous improvement, and inventory control policies
- Computer skills (POS, Microsoft Office)
- Current on food safety and health codes
- Must have the following traits: initiative, creativity, problem-solving, ability to delegate, accountability, great attitude, open to change, willing to learn, customer-focused, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must have an extensive working knowledge of local store marketing
- Base salary in the $55,000 to $65,000 range, depending on experience
- Paid time off
- Discounted group rate for health, dental, and vision
- Matching 401k
- Life insurance
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.