General Manager - Family Entertainment Center
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
General Manager Responsibilities
- Day to Day operations
- Hiring, scheduling, training, and development of other managers/supervisors
- Generating sales and building relationships with other businesses.
- Ensuring all standards are followed.
- Reporting to Corporate and ownership.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of General Management experience
- High energy leadership and communication skills
- Good hospitality / Guest service skills.
- Good understanding of forecasting, scheduling, and planning.
- Competitive salary range (based on experience) of $50, 000 up to $60, 000.
- Quarterly Bonus
- PTO Vacation time
- Great Culture.
- 5 day - 45-50 hour work week with flexible scheduling