General Manager - Family Entertainment Facility
Grand Rapids, MI HASH(0x37aca18)
One of Grand Rapids newest and more unique family fun venues is in search of a team-oriented, enthusiastic General Manager to lead its Grand Rapids Complex. Ideal candidates will have previous General Manager experience in the hospitality industry. Event sales and planning experience would be an added bonus. If a growing, high-energy company with a great culture is what you are searching for, please forward your resume ASAP!
General Manager - Additional Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-4 years of General Management experience.
- High energy leadership and communication Skills
- Good hospitality / Guest service skills.
- Good understanding of forecasting, scheduling, and planning.
General Manager Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary of 50k to 60K
- Generous Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Paid Vacations
- 40-50 hour work week
- Flexible Scheduling
- A seasonal business provides additional flexibility during the summer months