General Manager - Fast Casual Concept
Hendersonville, TN 37075
This Fun, fast-paced, and popular restaurant chain is looking for an energetic General Manager! Are you looking to advance your career and want to work for a company that takes care of its employees? If this describes you, then you have found it! We are looking for outgoing and upbeat individuals who love working in a fast-paced, upbeat environment.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all Front of House and Kitchen activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in leading a Team in a Restaurant (QSR, Fast Casual, Full Service, or Catering business)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- 5-Day - 50-Hour Workweek
- No late nights
- PTO/Vacation (3 Weeks)
- Major Holidays Off
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in the Hospitality industry operations side, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way which is why I stayed in the industry for as long as I did.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and entered the restaurant business when he was 14. Over the course of his career, he owned eight restaurants that he ran for more than 15 years. He also has a strong corporate company background.
- Gary received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (Where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary has a background of private restaurant ownership as well as working for some of the best companies in our industry such as The Chart House, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Marriott Hotels. Gary was a Director of Operations level leader for more than 20 years.
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!