General Manager - Fast-Casual Restaurant
Alameda, CA 94501
We are a growing Bay Area company that offers Indian-fusion cuisine in a fast-casual setting.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- At least three years of GM experience in fast casual and full service
- Proven ability to take ownership and run it like it's yours
- Control financials
- Develop a success-oriented team: hire, train, coach, mentor, develop leaders and maintain a positive, energetic culture
- Volume experience of at least $2M
- Catering experience - corporate delivery
- Good tenure at prior jobs and consistent career progression
- Passionate about your people, your restaurant, and your industry
Restaurant General Manager Compensation:
- Compensation in the $60,000 to $65,000 range, depending on experience, plus paid time off and benefits.
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.