General Manager - Fast-Casual Restaurant
Greenbrae, CA 94904
We are a growing fast-casual concept with plenty of opportunities to advance. We were founded in Southern California and are expanding. We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals interested in growing with us. You need to reside in the area.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
The General Manager position is a 50-hour/week position leading the operations of a busy, fast-casual restaurant that serves high-quality food. You will have full responsibility for the restaurant, including quality, cost controls, staffing, and customer satisfaction. You must be able to build a strong team. You will be expected to run it like you own it.
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
This location requires a seasoned operator from a well-operated scratch kitchen brand. Prior General Manager experience in fast-casual or fast-paced casual, full-service is the best type of General Manager for us. To be successful with us, you should embrace a healthy lifestyle, thrive with systems and structure, adhere to standards, have excellent interpersonal skills with guests and team members, be able to develop and lead your team, and have good BOH knowledge and capabilities. You are hands-on in all areas, are ServSafe Certified, and are a driven, upbeat, energetic, and enthusiastic leader.
Restaurant General Manager Compensation:
We offer a base salary in the $65,000 to $70,000 range, paid hourly, based on 50 hours, including overtime, plus bonus potential up to 10%, and excellent benefits!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. Though his family comes from an equestrian background, Jim chose a professional path that led him to the hospitality industry.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares, both, with candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that is prepared from scratch. They all enjoy going on long, daily hiking trips and traveling together.