General Manager - Fast-food Restaurant
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
We are a long-established national brand in LA County, Orange County, and the Inland Empire. We have GM needs throughout the region and are looking for a GM for Yucaipa.
General Manager Responsibilities:
Run it like you own it!
General Manager Qualifications:
- Two-years' fast food GM experience and a minimum of five years of quick-serve restaurant supervisory experience
- Strong working knowledge of store operations, food safety and health codes, management principles, including scheduling, cost control, continuous improvement, and inventory control policies
- Computer skills (POS, Microsoft Office)
- Must have the following traits: initiative, creativity, problem-solving, ability to delegate, accountability, great attitude, open to change, willing to learn, customer-focused, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Base salary in the $48,000 to $55,000 range, depending on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Group Rate for Health, Dental, and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Life Insurance
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. Though his family comes from an equestrian background, Jim chose a professional path that led him to the hospitality industry.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares, both, with candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that is prepared from scratch. They all enjoy going on long, daily hiking trips and traveling together.