General Manager - Fine Dining
Baltimore, MD 21211
We are a growing restaurant group that has been very successful in the Baltimore and Washinton DC area. Our concept is focused on locally sourced and sustainable food. If you are a superior General Manager with extensive coffee knowledge and have a hands-on approach to managing, we want to meet you.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Hands-on, lead-by-example management style
- Full-time presence in the dining room during restaurant service hours
- Maintain proper staffing levels commensurate with business volume
General Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' Restaurant Management experience
- Strong organization skills and financial acumen
- Coffee knowledge or service-related background
- Responsible service of Food & Beverage certified
General Manager Benefits:
- Structured training program
- Positive work environment
- Growth opportunities
Being the best version of ourselves includes elevating those around us. I love to help people reach their goals.
- Carl Koebel joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2019 and strives to Be the Best.
- Carl has over 30 years of restaurant experience working in Fast Food, QSR, Casual, Upscale Casual, and Fine Dining concepts with both Corporate and Independent brands.
- He is blessed to be the father of three beautiful children.
- Carl is an avid runner and loves music and songwriting.