General Manager - Fine Dining
Chicago, IL 60611
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations as part of the management team
- Hire, train, and develop staff
- Take disciplinary actions as needed
- Ensure consistent quality of food, drinks, and overall guest experience
- Plan and execute special events
- Maintain cleanliness, food safety, and a top health score
- Represent restaurant to guests, landlord, and community leaders
- Drive and develop restaurant and bar business
- Winning personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Beverage experience
- Strong motivation and great work ethic
- Great tenure and demonstrated progress at prior jobs
- Will consider a strong AGM looking to make the jump to GM
- Preferred candidates will have a background in full-service upscale dining
- Competitive Salary
- Work/Life Balance
- Strong benefits package
- 25% bonus paid out monthly
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!