General Manager - Full Service - Sushi Concept - San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX 78216
Growing franchise group looking to add a strong leader to their team. Restaurant General Manager needs to be sincerely focused on quality product and the development of their team. Scratch kitchen experience is a plus, as well as a proven track record of developing successful teams. If you have 4-5 years of experience as a full-service General Manager, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Effectively train staff in a scratch kitchen
- Hire, evaluate, and develop staff
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Build rapport with repeat, first time, and regular guests
- Drive financial results
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
General Manager Qualifications and Benefits:
- No more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of bar cost and labor systems
- Hands-on experience with guests
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Vacation pay
- Growth potential
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.