General Manager - Full-Service Polished Dining
Annapolis, MD 21401
|We're looking for someone who can add quality to a restaurant group with a strong culture. |
General Manager Responsibilities and Key Activities include:
Ability in driving profitability and overall operational compliance
Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
Effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
Drives sales by consistent high-quality food and service standards
Plans and communicates effectively across the board
Experience with $5M+ in sales with for a minimum of 5 years in a full leadership role
We offer our General Managers:
A strong culture
A fair balance of quality of life
Strong attainable bonus
Growth based on effort and results, not only tenure, as we are expanding
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.