General Manager - High End Bar and Restaurant
San Francisco, CA 94102
We are looking for a natural hospitality leader knowledgeable of the San Francisco food and celebrity scene who loves to interact with guests while simultaneously coach and lead a strong team to create a world-class guest experience!
Must be hands-on, driven, and hungry for success. We are looking for natural leaders who love the food and beverage industry. You have at least 3 years of Bar and General Management experience in an operation generating more than 5 million in sales and overseeing a team of up to 50 people.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee guest services and ensure a high level of standard at all times
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation and service at all times
- Train and manage front of house personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced upscale casual restaurant is highly desired
- Financial knowledge and ability to hit and exceed goals
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to mentor team members
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary $80,000 to $90,000
- Achievable bonus
- Health insurance
- And so much more!!