General Manager - QSR/Fast Food
Kent, WA 98030
General Manager Responsibilities
- Recruits, selects, trains, develops, and evaluates restaurant employees. Monitors staffing levels to ensure sufficient development and talent; ensures systems for training employees on workstations are fully implemented and adhered to by management and crew
- Creates a restaurant environment that is employee friendly, fun, clean and safe; takes accountability for motivating and inspiring employees to achieve high performance; treats all employees with respect and dignity, and regularly recognizes and rewards employees
- Manages daily activities to achieve excellence in restaurant operational performance. Provides an exceptional experience for the guests by ensuring proper training and holding restaurant team accountable for consistently delivering excellent guest service and food quality
- Demonstrates a passion for the business and pride for the Brand; ability to manage professionally with integrity, honesty, and trust that promotes the culture and values; demonstrates high ethical standards; treats employees and guests with respect
- Serves as a strong role model who motivates and inspires employees; effectively trains, coaches, and provides time for employees to learn; identifies employees potential and fosters development for promotion to the next level
- Demonstrates a strong awareness and concern for food quality and safety, and restaurant cleanliness; and is dedicated to consistently serving great food to guests and conveys importance to restaurant team
- Above industry-standard compensation and an annual bonus $8,000+
- Outstanding health benefits: health insurance, vision, dental, low deductible
- Opportunity for growth and promotion to multi-unit leadership
Senior Recruiter & Coach
“Helping guide everyday people to the next phase of their careers & finding them an opportunity to grow is extremely rewarding.”
- Chuck Lyle joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2018.
- As a native Texan, but one who moved around a lot in his youth, Chuck was able to enjoy many parts of this country. His passion for food, combined with a servant’s heart, has allowed this industry to become part of Chuck’s fabric.
- Chuck’s first job came at 14 year’s old, as a busboy in a local restaurant. He soon moved up to server and finally found his home in the kitchen.
- Chuck worked at various Austin restaurants, HEB Grocery, Jason’s Deli, and Schlotzsky’s.
- Chuck worked his way up through the restaurant ranks but found his true calling was for leading people and building their business acumen while a Director of Operations for a national restaurant group. As Chuck says, “What better way to stay close to the industry and help people yet enjoy a quality of life by being a recruiter!”
- He was born and raised a Dallas Cowboys fan, has 2 teenage children, and has been married for 13 years. Chuck really enjoys fishing, hunting, hiking, and spending time with his family (including a Blue & Red Heeler).