General Manager - Resort Hotel
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Resort General Manager Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of full-service hotel General Manager experience
- Annual revenue exposure over $10 million
- Strong tenure and loyalty to the employer
- Hands-on management style with an emphasis on the culture of the property
- Ability to work hand in hand with incredible owners
- Experience working in hotels with over 100 rooms, multiple F&B outlets, and a high-end spa
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Full coverage insurance for GM and family
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
- World-renowned brand experience
- Growth, as the company is opening up several more locations
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”