General Manager Casual Dining
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Requirements for Restaurant General Managers:
-2 years as a salaried General manager or Assistant General Manager
-Stable work history (no more than 3 jobs in 5 years)
-Ability to lead a team of 50+
-P&L, Training, Hiring, Firing, Budgeting, and Inventory
-Valid driver's license
-Must be able to pass a background check
We offer our Restaurant General Managers:
-Great bonus potential
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.