General Manager For Growing Group
Papillion, NE 68046
Restaurant General Managers and Managers needed for a large & growing group. If you are passionate about food, people, and a busy environment, apply today!
Restaurant General Manager Duties:
- Full working knowledge of P&L and budgets
- Customer service oriented
- Strong ability to train and develop
- Ability to manage large teams
- Drive profitability
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Strong communication skills
- Can build strong cohesive teams
- Execute daily operations focused on customer service, quality, and consistency
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years minimum of Restaurant Manager experience
- No more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- Is a proven leader
- $5-7 million in annual revenue
Recruiter Managing this Job
Since working with Goodwin, I have been able to help candidates and clients further their careers and businesses. The best part is watching the progress and growth.
- Ryan Marino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2016.
- Ryan grew up in Chicago in an Italian immigrant family. Ever since he can remember, he was always surrounded by food and hospitality, which set him on track to be a Chef and Restaurateur.
- Ryan received his Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America. He earned a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management from Roosevelt University. He also holds an MMS (Mess Management Specialist) certification from the US Navy.
- Ryan worked for Morton’s, Levi, Wit Hotel, JW Marriott, and Michael Chiarello.
- In his free time, he loves to cook, snowboard, golf, and help his fellow veterans.