General Manager Full service dining
Berea, OH 44017 US
Our iconic restaurant is hiring a hands-on General Manager to be responsible for store operations and customer service. If you are a self-starter with great communication skills and a passion to drive success, We need to talk. We are known for great food and world-class service.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage entire store operation
- Maximize store profitability through managing all controllable expenses, optimizing all revenue streams, and leading and developing a high performing team
- Ensure customer and associate satisfaction, brand standards, and profitability
General Manager Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of proven General Manager experience
- Experience selecting, training, performance management of staff, sales building, labor allocation & scheduling, managing expenses
- Experience coaching and developing team members through proper leadership skills
General Manager Benefits:
- Salary Range: $60K to 65K
- Great bonus potential
- Great quality of life
- Great benefits
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Platinum Member
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
Steve Dubrinsky joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
Steve has worked in business since he was 14. He got his start operating a candy store from his bicycle as well as cutting grass and shoveling snow.
Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit business ownership. Businesses he has owned include Little Caesars Franchise, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Flex Medical Treatment Center, and Flex Weight Loss Center.
He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, Greater Birmingham Urban Ministry, and St. Judes.