Berlin, MD 21811 US
Come live at the beach!
A high-performing McDonald' s franchisee is looking for an exceptional leader to grow this amazing brand.
We pay for performance--unbelievable bonus potential! We are well-known for our culture of generosity and involvement in our community.
- Owner/ Operator mentality!
- Maintain standards of excellence in food quality, customer service, and profitability
- Hire, train, and develop an amazing team
- Grow your business through your local community
- At least 3 years of experience as a McDonald' s General Manager
- Hamburger University degree
- Great tenure and career progression
- ServSafe certified
- Competitive salary with strong performance bonus
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan with company match
Recruiter Managing this Job
Problem solver, people lover. Big questions, big ideas, and a big heart. Loyal, tireless, and creative. Paul has always believed in starting with why...and why not?
Paul Duke joined the Goodwin Recruiting team in February 2020. He specializes in recruiting for casual dining, upscale casual, and fine dining concepts, as well as beverage specialist roles.
Paul has led corporate and independent restaurants, both big and small, all around the Southeast. His greatest fulfillment and successes have always been making work and life better for the people around him.
Paul has been married to his wife, Amy, for almost two decades, and they have two children, Eleanor and William.