Canandaigua, NY 14424
We are seeking a General Manager to join our team! We are a family run, scratch-kitchen restaurant group. As General Manager, you will Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of retail sales workers with a Strong focus on sales building
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees.
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints in a timely fashion
- Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and campaigns. Strong emphasis on catering/private dining sales building
General Manager Qualifications:
- Have a background in food and beverage service, with a minimum of 3 years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities with a commitment to People development.
We offer a competitive Salary, attainable Quarterly Bonus, Benefits and 401(k). Send your resume in Word or PDF format for immediate consideration!