Cleveland, OH 44130 US
EXCELLENT RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER OPPORTUNITY!
A well-respected, growing restaurant group is in need of a General Manager who can be a great leader! Are you high-energy with a true passion for the hospitality industry and our guests? We are looking for an individual that has a stable growing work history in Restaurant General Management. Someone who is looking to grow themselves by teaching and leading others, an individual who is comfortable in both the front and back of the house operations, and a person that loves building relationships with their teams.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving plan sales and profit levels while ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
- Ensures appropriate well-trained and productive staffing levels are maintained to comply with service standards while remaining within labor target.
- Ensures ongoing training and development of all employees including management staff.
- Responsible for planning and executing all administrative functions within the restaurant.
- Responsible for employment activities to include: recruiting, staffing, scheduling, training, retaining, conducting employee counseling and discipline sessions, and performance reviews and increases.
General Manager Requirements:
- Excellent Supervisory traits
- Written and Oral communication and guest service skills
- Multi-task while maintaining required standards of daily restaurant operation
- Basic problem solving and computer skills
- Ability to foster a positive work environment
General Manager Benefits:
- Strong Bonus Program
- Vision, Dental, Health, Disability, Hospitalization Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Benefits
- Retirement Program/401k
- Sick Days
- Paid Holiday
- Extensive Training Program