Saint Paul, MN 55125 US
A Minnesota-based restaurant is seeking a General Manager to lead a Team in one of their Fast Casual restaurants. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work for a great concept that is planning some rapid growth. Please apply today!
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to team development and mentorship
- A very hands-on management style with heavy involvement on the shift
- Customer-focused with a sense of urgency to produce quality food with great service
- High level of standards when it comes to food quality and cleanliness
- The desire to have fun at work!
General Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 - 3 years GM experience in the Fast Casual and/or Fast Food industry
- Previous success with restaurant systems and tools
- POS and Back Office computer skills
- Knowledge of cost controls, labor targets, profit margins, and other controllables.
General Manager benefits that include:
- Closed on SUNDAYS!
- Bonus plan
- $100/month food allowance-good at any location
- 2 weeks PTO in year one
- 6 paid sick days, 4 paid holidays
- Extremely supportive leadership
- Tremendous growth potential
- Cell phone allowance
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
John Webb brings a passion for working with people in hospitality from a 30-plus-year career in restaurant operations into the recruiting team. He understands the importance of the relationship between employer and employee and how to navigate the complex process of making sure a successful match is made for both in the hiring process.
During his career, John held the role of General Manager for several different concepts ranging from Full Service Upscale Casual to QSR. John always ran a facility that was a certified corporate training facility, and over the many years, he trained and developed hundreds of new and existing managers to be ready for the next steps in their careers.
John has a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
When John felt it was time to move out of operations, his desire was to be able to continue with his favorite part of the hospitality industry, working with people! Moving into recruiting was a perfect avenue to do just that, and Goodwin provided him with a partnership that has made his dreams come true!