Pleasanton, CA 94588
This fun and health conscious brand is looking for a General Manager to operate one of its health-focused retail and smoothie concept! Are you looking to advance your career and want to work for a company that takes care of its employees? If this describes you, then you have found it! We are looking for outgoing and upbeat individuals who love working in a fast-paced, upbeat environment. The company continues to grow and career growth is also a major benefit for this role.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all retail and smoothie employees
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and store cleanliness
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet business needs
- Previous experience in leading a team in a restaurant, hotel and/or retail operation
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Health Insurance
- 5-Day, 40-50 hour work week
- GM's off on Sunday's and normally off by 4 pm daily
- Growth company - Career progression opportunities
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love matching talented and motivated restaurant professionals with great opportunities.
- David Valdez joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2018 after a successful career in restaurant operations.
- A profitable operator and talent identifier, David has led restaurant operations in both Southern California and South Florida with some great brands, including California Pizza Kitchen, Bloomin Brands, and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- David is a graduate of the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University of Fullerton and currently resides in Orange County California.
- When not in the office, working to impact the lives of his candidates & building strong partnerships with Goodwin’s amazing clients, David enjoys spending time with family and living for the moment.