Tempe, AZ 85281
Growing company looking to add great personalities to their team! Restaurant Bar General Managers need to be sincerely focused on hospitality and the development of their team. If you have 2-5 years of experience in full-service restaurants and high volume bar settings, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Restaurant Bar General Manager Responsibilities:
- Effectively train staff
- Hire, evaluate, and develop staff
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Build rapport with repeat and 1st-time guests
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Be able to interact with guests and staff
Restaurant Bar General Manager Qualifications:
- No more than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of bar cost and labor systems
- Hands-on experience in the nightlife scene
- Working knowledge of Excel appreciated but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Restaurant Bar General Manager Benefits:
- Professional growth
- 50-55 hrs /week
- 2 days off a week
- Obtainable bonus structure
- Paid vacation
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.