Retail/Restaurant General Manager - Boutique Grocery Store
San Francisco, CA 94109
We are seeking a MOTIVATED and PEOPLE DRIVEN General Manager for our Fine Food and Butchery Grocery Store. Our store is different. We sell high-quality groceries and goods not common to other grocery stores. We also have our own in-house butchery and dining area.
We are looking for self-starters who have the ability to run a store with minimal supervision and yet maximize sales and team efficiency. You must have previous retail and restaurant experience in a management role, ability to lead a team of up to 15, possess financial acumen, and have the DRIVE to give your best!
Retail/Restaurant Store General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of up to 15
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Create a community feel and be " in touch" with the neighborhood
- Become the " face of the store"
Retail/Restaurant Store General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in retail and restaurants is essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel in customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Great Compensation
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Achievable Bonus Potential
- And more!