General Manager for Fast Paced, High Energy Upscale Restaurant
Do you have a passion for hospitality? Do you thrive in a high energy, fast-paced, hospitality environments? There is an opening for an experienced general manager to lead a team in the fast-growing and exciting upscale casual concept. The qualified concept will have 5-7 years of progressive management experience with excellent tenure. Those candidates who have experience with live entertainment will be considered a plus.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities
1. Lead the charge in all standards of excellence: communication, training, messaging, perception,
personality, persona, appearance
2. Practice consistency in management standards
3. Develop the culture and identifying management who match: hire slow, smart and strategic
4. Evaluate constantly: FOH to BOH, from artists, guests to staff
5. Provide the team all the tools for success
6. Create new revenue streams: 90-day outlook, marketing strategy & service incentives.
7. Mentor & be mentored: embrace our culture in life - in and out of the building.
8. Communicate to all departments: bridge teams, encourage dialogue, and apply gentle pressure.
9. Seek solutions & approach disruptive behaviors or problems without fear.
General Manager Qualifications
1.Previous experience in upscale casual and fine dining concepts
2.Strong leadership qualities with outstanding service and beverage knowledge
3.Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
4.Excellent written and communication skills
5.Strong attention to detail
6.Proven leadership skills
Salary Range- $85, 000-$100, 000