General Manager for Fast Paced, High Energy Upscale Restaurant
Woburn, MA 01801
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all restaurant activities in the front and back of the house
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Maintain a high level of visibility during all meal periods to all guests and staff
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Excellent written and speaking communications
- Exceptionally service-oriented/ understands hospitality
- Minimum of 5-7 years leadership
- Established longevity & career progression
- Professional image & demeanor.
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in upscale casual and fine dining concepts
- Strong leadership qualities with outstanding service and beverage knowledge
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven leadership skills
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.