General Manager for Full-Service Restaurant
Thibodaux, LA 70301
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Total Customer Satisfaction
- Hiring, training, motivating, and mentoring their staff
- Must understand and enforce all policies, procedures, and training programs
- Must maintain restaurant at the necessary level to meet and exceed company standards for quality, cleanliness, and service
- Managing labor costs and budgets
- Develops local marketing strategies to maximize sales
- 3+ years as a salaried Restaurant General Manager for a full-service restaurant
- Consistent, stable employment history (No job-hoppers)
- Experience with developing budgets, P/L accountability, and vendor relations
- Experience with bar and liquor management
“I went into nursing to help people. Now, I’m still helping; it’s just in a different way. I am helping further their career, helping put food on the table, and helping open doors that they didn’t think would open. It’s very rewarding when you can see and hear the gratitude someone has for you playing a small part in their life.”
- Shaun joined the Goodwin team in August of 2018.
- He grew up in Lafayette, Louisiana and attended the University of Louisiana, where he obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Having a strong desire to help people, Shaun moved on from a career in nursing and spent 6 years operating and managing a successful staffing franchise with 3 locations in Baton Rouge and Metairie, Louisiana.
- When he’s not working, Shaun enjoys spending time with his family, most notably his younger sister, a 7-year-old who is going on 17.