General Manager for High-Profile, Fine-Dining Restaurant
Washington, DC 20009
We are a growing, very high-volume, fine-dining restaurant group that has been successful in the Washinton, DC area. Our concept is focused on locally-sourced and sustainable food. If you are a superior General Manager with a passion for hospitality and interest in serving locally-sourced, high-quality food, and have a hands-on approach to leading, we want to meet you.
You will be responsible for leading the team and providing exceptional service and the highest quality food to our guests. The General Manager will direct and motivate their team and maintain and promote a professional atmosphere and ensure a quality employee experience.
General Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' General Manager experience
- Must be a service, scheduling, and training expert
- Fine-dining background
- Ability to work with and lead a diverse team
General Manager Benefits:
- Structured training program
- Positive work environment
- $75K-$80K Base Salary and excellent benefits
- Growth opportunities
Being the best version of ourselves includes elevating those around us. I love to help people reach their goals.
- Carl Koebel joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2019 and strives to Be the Best.
- Carl has over 30 years of restaurant experience working in Fast Food, QSR, Casual, Upscale Casual, and Fine Dining concepts with both Corporate and Independent brands.
- He is blessed to be the father of three beautiful children.
- Carl is an avid runner and loves music and songwriting.