General Manager: Upscale Casual Restaurant
Overland Park, KS 66223
General Manager Qualifications:
A minimum of 3 years of experience demonstrating leadership
Strong tenure with no more than 2 companies in the last 5 years
Independent learner eager to work their way up within the company
Hospitality business degree appreciated but not required
General Manager Responsibilities and Traits:
Hands-on management style, willing to work the line daily
Strong attention to detail curious and continuously in pursuit of improvement
Comfortable with coaching, driving excellence, and confronting incompetence
Able to build relationships quickly and build solid teams
High energy, positive, and passionate about hospitality
General Manager Benefits:
Attainable bonus structure at 10-15% of base salary
Internal growth opportunities
Profit sharing, 401k, and company match
Comprehensive healthcare package
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.