Global Business Unit Labeling Specialist
Global Business Unit Labeling Specialist Responsibilities:
- Drive labeling activities to initiate and deliver to Operations labeling content changes through updates to product labels, instructions for use (IFU) and other forms of regulated labeling materials, in compliance with global and regional standards and regulations.
- Responsible for engaging cross-functional teams to resolve obstacles, meet key labeling objectives, and collaborate on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support development of solutions for labeling initiatives
- Science-related Bachelors Degree, Project Management Professional desired
- Minimum of 3 years labeling experience in either Medical Device Industry or Pharmaceutical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience developing labeling for medical devices for FDA and global markets preferred
- Experience developing or improving documentation (i.E. SOPS) in an FDA regulated industry preferred
- Salary between $65k-75k annually
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Possible Relocation benefits for the right candidate