Gourmet Coffee Sales Manager!
Seattle, WA 98199 US
Do you love COFFEE? Do you love PEOPLE? Of course you do. That is why you do what you do: you sell experience in a cup. You sell a dream and a romatic engagement with a heavenly roasted bean. You sell customer service, consistent product, marketable brand, and gross marginal profit. You sell yourself as a trusted customer service rep, trusted personality, and honest, business relationships.
We are a specialty roaster with a strong and stable company that is looking for an ambitious and industrious Business Development Manager to spearhead the hospitality arm of our wholesale business. Candidates will work remotely part-time and will work on the road part-time, meeting with clients and doing tastings. The personality that we need will be strong like light roast, earthy and ground like light roast, polished and professional as the only way coffee should be brewed!
Artisan Coffee B2B Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of coffee industry, the major players in the hospitality sector, and the normative expectations for providing coffee service to hotels, restaurants, and other outlets
- 5+ years of experience in the coffee industry in a professional position
- 2+ years of experience as a food and beverage manager in a hotel preferred
- 2+ years as a sales manager or business development manager
Artisan Coffee B2B Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Source and work with potential clients
- Create bids for clients
- Negotiate prices and service contracts with clients
- Manage current client accounts, meet with contacts and ensure satisfaction
Artisan Coffee B2B Sales Manager Benefits:
- Great Coffee!
- Base salary
- A commission that reflects drive and performance
- Health benefits
- other benefits