Group Sales Manager
Natick, MA 01760
- Direct selling of rooms, meeting space, food and beverage for the purpose of maximizing profits of the hotel.
- Manage and execute bookings.
- Provide effective communication to hotel departments by managing deposits, cut-off dates, rooming lists, final counts and all other details pertaining to group rooms and catering contracts; to maximize revenues through up-selling and cross-selling hotel services to group and catering contacts; to achieve productivity goals and targeted revenues.
- Develop existing business and solicit new group business through aggressive selling while assuring the highest level of customer service.
- Generating revenue, establishing new accounts, monitoring booking space, booking repeat business while maintaining consistently high quality are important components of the position.
- Prior hotel sales experience in addition to Delphi experience is required
We offer a great benefits package as well as an achievable incentive program that can increase your compensation 16-25k annually