Growth-Oriented Sous Chef - Upscale, Polished Casual Dining
Bethesda, MD 20810
|Regionally based and well-respected restaurant group is in need of a strong Sous Chef. Are you a driven performer with a true passion for the hospitality industry? Take a step towards building your career. This culinary position will continue to offer a multitude of options, including salary growth, flexibility, and career advancement. We need results-oriented candidates to apply for this position. |
As a Sous Chef in our organization, your experience and leadership skills will be an asset, while building a strong team of your own and continuing to advance your culinary career.
Restaurant Sous Chef Requirements:
Restaurant Sous Chef Expectations:
Restaurant Sous Chef Benefits:
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.