HVAC Service Technician
Cincinnati, OH 45225 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
HVAC Service Technician
Our client is a trusted leader in the commercial and industrial food equipment industry who is looking for Service Technicians to work in the field and partner with preferred customers by delivering exceptional service. . As a Technician, you will be at the heart of our operations by diagnosing, repairing, and providing planned maintenance on a broad range of HVAC systems, commercial kitchen and cooking equipment, ovens, grilles, etc.
HVAC Service Technician Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair commercial refrigeration equipment, Ice Machines, and HVAC systems
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial kitchen and cooking equipment
- Consult with manufacturers, Parts Department, and the Operations Department when needed
- Provide service to all customers in your area by demonstrating your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills, and ability to read diagrams and schematics.
- communicate with manufacturers as needed, to help with diagnoses and parts identification
- Produce accurate and timely administrative documents, such as work orders, time reporting, receipts, and truck stock inventory
HVAC Service Technician Requirements
- 1 + year of technical experience with HVAC equipment required
- Universal EPA Certification is required
- 1+ year of refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, is preferred but can train
- Willingness and ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends.
- Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (EPA/CFESA)
- Commercial refrigeration or cooking equipment repair experience is a plus.
HVAC Service Technician Benefits
- Company Service Vehicle and fuel card
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- PTO/Sick Days
- On-the-job training provided by the company, including certifications
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I love the thrill of the hunt and have the resiliency to find that perfect fit for candidates. I won’t give up until both parties are truly excited about their new partnership.
- Amy Herrmann joined Goodwin Recruiting in July 2020.
- She brings over 20 years of diverse experiences in corporate, entrepreneurial, and recruiting settings. With her strong background and leadership experiences, she is equipped with the management acumen to be able to expedite the hiring process and put the right candidates for the right positions in front of her clients.
- Prior to partnering with Goodwin, Amy worked in financial services, healthcare executive recruiting, and manufacturing & engineering recruiting.
- Amy moved to Colorado from New Jersey and has two Coloradan-born children — a son who graduated with his Mechanical Engineering degree and a daughter who will be enjoying her final year at the University of Colorado in Boulder.
- Amy loves skiing, long walks with her dog Millie, hiking, and cooking.