Dover, DE 19901
- Train, develop, and motivate their team
- Control costs and achieve financial results
- Set a high standard for health codes and inspections
- Ensure quality of food, recipes, and procedures
- 2+ years as a kitchen manager/head chef with a full-service concept
- High sales volume experience of $2+ million
- Steady tenure
- Amazing training program
- Michael Forgione joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018. Michael was born in New Jersey and "ran away" to Florida when he was 18.
- Michael’s experience includes: Chef, wine sales, Sommelier, ultra-fine dining, and being a Food and Beverage Director of the 2nd largest private club in Florida.
- Michael played a lot of sports growing up but now enjoys cycling the best. He sometimes participates in cycle racing.
- Michael earned his degree from Lynn University in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Michael’s “Cool Industry Experiences” include:
- Discussing wine pairings on the news.
- Michael ran the "After Tour de France" party in France.
- His services were “auctioned off” for $65K to create a dinner for 12 people.
- Michael is Court Masters Sommeliers and WSET Certified.
- He has recruited staff from all around the world.