Healthcare Account Executive - Baltimore Territory
Baltimore, MD 21209 US
Our national senior living service provider is seeking a seasoned field sales and territory management professional to join our team and be our next Healthcare Account Executive! The perfect candidate is someone who is familiar with senior living and has what it takes to call on healthcare professionals in physicians' offices, long-term care, acute and post-acute care settings. Are you a self-starter? Are you driven to succeed and exceed sales expectations? Then you could be a perfect match for this exciting role!
Healthcare Account Executive Responsibilities:
- You will be calling on Hospital Accounts
- You will nurture and build relationships with Case Managers in Hospitals
- You will work collaboratively with inside sales to exceed quotas month over month
Healthcare Account Executive Qualifications:
- MUST have Hospital Service Sales experience
- MUST have recent experience exceeding a monthly sales quota
- MUST be vaccinated against COVID-19, or be open to receiving the vaccination prior to start date
- MUST have a competitive " hunter" sales energy and be want to be a part of a great sales team!
Healthcare Account Executive Benefits:
- Competitive 6-Figure Earnings
- Strong Uncapped Commissions
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- And MORE
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! If you are qualified and interested in learning more about our Long Term Care, Senior Living, and Assisted Living opportunities, please contact us today!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
I believe the heart and soul of every senior living community lives within the people who come there every day to serve. Those people need to be THE BEST, and now I get to have a hand in that.
- Since joining Goodwin Recruiting in May 2020, Sari gets to direct her passion for the health and happiness of our elder population to help match great talent with the great communities where they live.
- Sari has 16 years of geriatric care, home health, hospice, personal care, facility administration, and senior living sales and marketing under her belt. She is also a licensed PAS Healthcare Administrator in the State of Texas.
- Sari has been a Home Health & Hospice Community Care Manager for Encompass Home Health. She has also been a Branch Administrator for Caring Senior Service and a Sales & Marketing Director for Brookdale Senior Living and 12 Oaks Senior Living.
- A native Houstonian, Sari is a married mother of 3 grown children who are all successful, married, and have families of their own. Having come from a long line of Texas ranchers, Sari naturally loves living in the country and hobby farming at her home. In her spare time, her favorite things to do are gardening, tending to her goats and chickens, and sitting on the porch with her husband.️