Healthcare Account Executive - North Seattle
Seattle, WA 98133 US
Our national senior living service provider is seeking a seasoned field sales and territory management professional to join our team and be our next Healthcare Account Executive! The perfect candidate is someone who is familiar with senior living and has what it takes to call on healthcare professionals in physicians' offices, long-term care, acute and post-acute care settings. Are you a self-starter? Are you driven to succeed and exceed sales expectations? Then you could be a perfect match for this exciting role!
Healthcare Account Executive Responsibilities:
- You will be cold-calling potential referral sources
- You will nurture and build relationships with senior living referral sources
- You will work collaboratively with inside sales to exceed quotas month over month
Healthcare Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree strongly preferred
- 5 + years sales experience in hospital service industry (Home Health, Hospice, SNF, etc)
- New business development experience required
- Established relationships with Case Managers, Discharge Planners, and Social Workers in hospitals and rehab facilities in your area
Healthcare Account Executive Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Strong Uncapped Commissions
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- And MORE
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! If you are qualified and interested in learning more about our Long Term Care, Senior Living, and Assisted Living opportunities, please contact us today!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
Cindy Best believes in being a servant leader in everything she does. As a recruiter, she quotes Ken Blanchard: Servant-leadership is all about making the goals clear and then rolling your sleeves up and doing whatever it takes to help people win.
- Cindy joined Goodwin Recruiting in September 2020 after much success working in Senior Living.
- She has worked as a licensed nursing home administrator for Progressive Housing, served as Regional Director for Empowerment Options, was a Market Sales Manager in the Chairman's Club for Brookdale Senior Living, plus owned and operated her own non-medical home care company.
- Cindy graduated with honors from Bradley University in Peoria, IL.
- She also grew up in Peoria and treasures her midwestern family values.
- Cindy loves to hike in the boulder fields of Southern California, play the ukulele, and spoil her grandchildren.