High Volume General Manager, Training Experience!
New Orleans, LA 70116
Scratch concept - Live Music! Energetic General Manager to lead a fast-paced, high-volume destination! We are a stable leader in our segment that has an amazing culture and offers a rewarding career path.
General Manager Responsibilities
Coach and lead your team and managers to deliver a quality product and a great guest experience
Follow up that company systems are adhered to, ensuring proper staffing, cleanliness, and training remain priorities
Drive sales through local store marketing and area relationships
General Manager Qualifications
Strong, hands-on leader who can coach in the moment and be active in the shift
Great tenure as a training general manager, developing people at all levels of the business
Strong financial systems knowledge - understanding of actual vs. theoretical costs and corrective actions
General Manager Benefits
Strong package, including bonus and health insurance
Opportunity to be a part of something unique
Tremendous growth for the right leader with a quality company
IF YOU ARE A LEADER WITH A PASSION FOR LIVE MUSIC AND THE GUEST, GET IN TOUCH TODAY!!
WE ARE OPENING MORE RESTAURANTS IN 2019!
I love the hospitality industry — it is all I have ever done. I have a passion for developing leaders in an industry that they love. There is nothing more exciting than leading a team in executing a great guest experience. The gratification of hospitality is immediate!
- Patrick joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- After college, (which had nothing to do with hospitality, BTW), Patrick found his love for the restaurant business. He worked his way into leadership at a very young age.
- Patrick’s 28 years in all aspects of hospitality has included time as a director of operations, executive chef, and food and beverage director. Patrick and his wife also owned a restaurant in Atlanta.
- Patrick is blessed with 2 wonderful children and a wife who never ran him off while he was running restaurants!
- Patrick loves being able to cultivate relationships with clients and candidates for the long term. He views his friends made within hospitality as friends for life. Patrick's career allows him time to give back, which is a priority for him and his family.
- This avid Auburn fan says, “WAR EAGLE!”