High Volume Polished Restaurant General Manager
New Orleans, LA 70130
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF NEW ORLEANS TOP CHEFS~~ We are an exciting, reputable, stable multi-concept restaurant group specializing in guest experience, quality ingredients and a positive work environment. We are seeking a high energy, motivated, people-focused full-service Polished and Experienced General Manager for our fast-paced, chef-driven, high volume hot spot in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Our ideal General Manager should have an upbeat personality- the Mayor, the ability to drive a team and have a hands-on work ethic.
General Manager Candidates Must Have:
- 4+ Years Full-Service General Manager experience in Upscale dining establishments
- Scratch Kitchen experience required
- A mix of Independent and corporate high-end, HIGH Volume experience- 5M+, no exceptions
- Above-average Wine and Beverage knowledge
- Results-driven/ownership mentality
- A positive, polished, upbeat, engaging personality
- Initiative to learn and grow
- Strong P&L knowledge; business savvy
- A true understanding of Hospitality and being people-focused
- The ability to lead by superior hiring, training, and development of others
**Very strong benefits package. Relocation Assistance will be provided on a case by case basis
Senior Recruiter & Coach
One of the things I loved most about being in hospitality operations for over 30 years was building relationships and helping people. I have always been very passionate about the success of others. One of the many reasons I love recruiting is because it allows me to stay connected to the Hospitality world and allows me to continue to build strong and congruent relationships, both with my clients and my candidates. On a daily basis, I get to be a part of changing someone's life, and it is a wonderful feeling.
- Trish Cram joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018 and operates with a very high level of integrity and transparent communication.
- Trish was born in Boston and grew up on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. She has resided in South Florida for the last 8 years and absolutely does not miss living through the cold winters of New England.
- At the age of 13, Trish entered the hospitality world by scooping ice cream at the local parlor in Mashpee, MA and never looked back. For almost 20 years, Trish was with California Pizza Kitchen in various roles in the FOH and BOH leadership, from Senior Kitchen Manager, NRO Lead, General Manager, and Regional Training Manager. She was involved in 14 NROs across the country and Japan and was instrumental in developing managers and getting hourly team members to realize their true potential.
- Trish is a PASSIONATE Boston sports fan. Her NE Patriots, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and Red Sox keep her on an emotional roller coaster throughout the year, but she is ok with that! Trish got a bucket list item checked this year when she was surprised by her amazing family for her milestone birthday with tickets and a trip to SuperBowl LIII.