High-Volume Restaurant General Manager
San Rafael, CA 94901
Seeking a ROCK STAR Restaurant General Manager to join our growing team! We are a premier upscale fast-casual concept that offers stability and team building from within. We pride ourselves on our strong company culture!
Must be hands-on, driven, and hungry for growth. We are looking for natural leaders who love the food and beverage industry. You have at least 5 years' experience in an operation generating more than $7 million in sales and overseeing a team of up to 60 people.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee guest services and create memorable experiences
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients, food preparation, and service
- Train and manage front of house personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, HIGH-VOLUME, fast-casual concept is a must
- Financial knowledge and the ability to hit and exceed goals
- Competent with To-Go and Catering orders
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to mentor team members
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Competitive Salary of $80,000 to $85,000 (DOE)
- Achievable Quarterly Bonus
- Health Insurance
- And so Much More!!
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.