High-Volume Restaurant Manager
Boston, MA 02114
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum sales volume experience of $3.5 million
- High energy & positive personality!
- Previous management experience in a full-service concept
- Team player, hands-on management style
- Professional approach in all matters with both guests and staff
- Hungry for growth -- this company has only promoted 1 outside GM in the past 6 years
- Heath & Dental
- 401k with company match
- VERY generous company dining card
- Short & Long-term disability
- GROWTH opportunity based on performance, not tenure
- Quarterly bonus
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I genuinely love my job because every day is a new challenge as every client and every candidate are unique. It is fascinating to hear the stories and backgrounds of industry professionals from all around the country.
- Samantha joined Goodwin in September of 2017.
- Samantha grew up critiquing restaurants with her dad from the age of 5. They always checked to see if there were fingerprints on the door, if the salt and pepper shakers were full, if their server checked back when their food was delivered, and if someone thanked them as they exited. It was a passion for the guest experience that led Samantha to work in restaurants throughout college and manage restaurants post-college.
- Samantha is a University of New Hampshire graduate and Leadership Seacoast of New Hampshire graduate.
- Before recruiting, Samantha was a Restaurant Manager at the Friendly Toast in Portsmouth, NH. She was also a commercial realtor with a focus on buying and selling hotels and restaurants.
- Samantha currently serves on the Board of Directors for the New Hampshire Lodging and Restaurant Association.
- Samantha was an Americorp member for one year with a nonprofit in Portsmouth, New Hampshire that helps create direction and purpose for underprivileged middle school students in the community. She now serves as a board member for this organization as well.
- Samantha loves being outside and exploring with her Golden Retriever, Finley!