High-Volume Restaurant Manager of Operations
Torrance, CA 90505
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Great compensation and bonus plan in place to reward top performers
- Excellent benefits package and company pays the majority of costs
- 2 weeks of vacation in year 1
- 401k with company match
- A high-quality working environment with excellent retention
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Must have 5 Years+ Manager/AGM experience running $8 Million or more in annual sales volume
- Must have a very heavy scratch-kitchen background
- Top-notch business acumen and financial understanding
- Proven track record of successes and solid references
- Stable tenure with no more than 3 jobs in the last 7 years
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in the Hospitality industry operations side, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way which is why I stayed in the industry for as long as I did.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and entered the restaurant business when he was 14. Over the course of his career, he owned eight restaurants that he ran for more than 15 years. He also has a strong corporate company background.
- Gary received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (Where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary has a background of private restaurant ownership as well as working for some of the best companies in our industry such as The Chart House, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Marriott Hotels. Gary was a Director of Operations level leader for more than 20 years.
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!