Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 US
We are a rapidly growing restaurant group looking for a bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a full-charge bookkeeper at a multi-unit organization. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, detail-oriented with great communication skills, and extremely organized.
Hospitality Bookkeeper Responsibilities:
- Strong accounting knowledge and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as lead and collaborate with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization, planning, and time management skills
- Dependable, detail-oriented, and works well under pressure.
Hospitality Bookkeeper Requirements:
- Proficient in Excel, Quickbooks accounting software
- 3+ years of full-cycle bookkeeping experience
- Restaurant accounting experience preferred
Hospitality Bookkeeper Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Growth Potential