Hospitality Manager - Upscale/FIne Dining
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- The ideal candidate comes from a polished full-service restaurant experience. Fine dining is a plus.
- Possesses several years of experience in leading role.
- Minimum 2 years as a Restaurant/Dining Room Manager in full-service.
- Must have experience with high-volume and fast-paced environments.
- Working for an excellent restaurant company that is well-established with a great following and reputation.
- Salary of $55,000 to $63,000
- Largely employer-paid health benefits.
- Dining perks
Recruiter Managing this Job
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.