Hospitality Social Digital Media Supervisor
Hanover, MD 21076
- 4+ years managing Digital Media for a high-volume company, preferably in the casino/hospitality/entertainment industry.
- Experience managing Paid Search campaigns and working with an agency to achieve optimal conversions.
- Website Management Expert -- 4+ years' managing website content. Experience with Drupal and Sitecore a plus.
- Responsible for compiling Quarterly executive digital report, inclusive of digital media, web, and social analytics. Ability to interpret results and make recommendations.
- Organic Search experience a plus.
- Google Certification a plus.
- Experience leading a team -- strong leadership and management skills.
- Creative thinker, ability to multitask, and pivot as needed.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Growth!
Being in the hospitality industry since 16, I love working and meeting new people on a day-to-day basis. I am a foodie at heart and devoted to helping others. Recruiting gives me a balance of pursuing my passion professionally and personally.
- Charilynn McKennedy joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2016.
- Charilynn grew up in a small town called Albion and started her career in the restaurant industry as a bus-girl at the age of 16. While attending college, she became a Food and Beverage Manager at a Ramada. Something about the hospitality industry became part of Charilynn, and it was clearly the career path for her. She moved to Florida and managed for chains such as Applebee’s, Cracker Barrel, Smokey, Bones, and Grand Lux Café.
- Charilynn earned her Bachelor's degree from Niagara University.
- Charilynn worked in a mom and pop restaurant, then moved to hotels, and casual and upscale chains. She understands the challenges behind different types of brands. She has successfully managed all FOH operations, Bar Management, and became strong in BOH operations as well. She was responsible for large banquets and events while working at the Ramada, including menu planning.
- Charilynn has a strong understanding of what it takes to be a good leader, drive your team, create a family-like culture, and build sales. Her experience has made her extraordinarily successful in recruiting, finding the right fit for our candidates and clients, and building strong, congruent relationships along the way.
- Charilynn’s favorite sport is baseball — Go Yankees! She has a wonderful toddler and husband who support her in everything that she does. Charilynn has had a passion for helping children in need around the world since a young age. She has been sponsoring a child in Brazil through an organization called Compassion for about six years, and working with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed her and her husband an opportunity to pursue fostering children that need a home through 4Kids of South Florida.