Hotel Banquet Sous Chef
Atlanta, GA 30303
Experienced, high-volume hotel banquet sous chef needed for a regionally-revered industry leader that has multiple locations and is expanding. Must be self-driven, food and beverage focused, with a thick skin - The guest isn t always ' right.' Must have a true passion for the restaurant industry. Heavy banquet experience is a plus. This opportunity is in downtown Atlanta.
Chefs with a minimum of 3 years in a similar position will be considered, and we prefer experience in a concept with strong sales of at least $2-3M annually. This is an exciting and dynamic concept looking for exceptional leadership. The position is very " hands-on," and candidates must be very strong in guest service, all facets of operations, and have proven skills in analyzing financials and maintaining cost control systems.
Hotel Banquet Sous Chef Requirements:
- Leadership with a proven track record
- P&L strong
- Be a self-starter and be a great communicator
Benefits & Growth Details for the Hotel Banquet Sous Chef:
- Growing company
- Exceptional training program
- Benefits above industry standard
- Achievable growth potential
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.